SAP BW Analyst
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Durban|
|Salary||R540K – R420K per annum|
|Education||B. Com/ IT related Bachelor’s Degree|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years|
Our client in Durban is looking for a SAP BW Analyst to join their team. The successful candidate’s primary purpose of the role is to build, support and maintain the company’s business intelligence (BI) platform, specifically its SAP BW and QlikView systems. The role is essential to helping the business implement new projects and system enhancements.
• B. Com/ IT related Bachelor’s Degree
• SAP BW version 7.0 Developer certification is advantageous
• Minimum 5 years business analysis experience in a SAP BW environment
• Minimum 5 years SAP BW developer experience in a multi-module SAP environment
• Excellent super user knowledge on SAP BW & SQL/ QlikView is preferred
• Excellent end-user knowledge in the following SAP modules (FI/CO, SD, MM, LE, WM,HR)
• Advanced end-user computer skills (MS Office, Project, Visio)
• Understanding of the concept of business value
• Must be able to develop SAP BW & QlikView reports across SAP modules (HR, SD, MM, FI, CO, CRM) and other 3rd party applications
• Must be well-organized, self-directed, highly motivated, team-player
• Extensive knowledge of the FMCG business environment
• Excellent understanding of HR, financial, sales and logistics execution business processes
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za