|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R550k – R620k|
|Education||IT Systems related tertiary qualification and SAP Systems programmes/courses|
|Experience||± 5 years|
One of our large clients in the FMCG industry is looking for a proficient SAP Manager to be based in Johannesburg and to oversee and maintain SAP WM configurations and all systems to ensure the efficient function of operations and to provide technical support.
• Have a good understanding of the SAP system(s) operating environment.
• SAP modules: WM, IM and Purchasing.
• SAP reporting capabilities.
• Organisational management systems including policies and procedures (Range: Management Systems include: financial, administrative, operational & H.R systems)
• Knowledge and experience of configuring SAP WM.
• Knowledge and experience in producing SAP reports (KPI’s, Checklist)
• Knowledge and experience in conducting SAP training.
• Knowledge of transport systems and contract.
• Recognition and procedures agreements.
• Labour Legislation
- Strategic planning competencies:
Demonstrating conceptual ability
- Management competencies:
Controlling utilization of resources and operational activities
Problem solving skills
- People Management competencies:
- Leadership competencies:
- Communication Competencies:
Preparing and conducting presentations
- Self-Management Competencies:
Pursuing learning opportunities and self-development.
- Customer Management Competencies:
Building & Maintaining Relations
Handling Complaints / incidents
- Business Competencies:
Interpreting Financial Information
Working with Financial Systems
Compiling and managing a budget
o Cost Control
o Implement and manage systems related strategies.
o Processes & Procedures
o Operational Excellence: Reporting and Performance
o Implement and manage key relationships
o Service Level Agreement
o Performance Management
o IR Function
o Comply with company code of conduct, policies and procedures
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za