SAP Payroll Consultant
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
My client has a vacancy for a SAP Payroll Consultant in their Application Support Office. They are based in the Western Cape. The main purpose of this position would be to support the SAP Payroll and Personnel Administration and to assist in any future SAP Payroll/HCM implementations.
• At least 5 years’ SAP Payroll configuration experience with at least 2 full SAP Payroll implementations.
• SAP K3 rating
• SAP certified
• Good client relationship and problem-solving skills.
• Leadership qualities
• Experience in SAP Payroll postings and payments, IRP5s and payslips.
• Supporting the SAP Payroll and personnel administration.
• New implementations
• Supporting upgrades and legal patches.
• Regression testing and testing of new configurations.
• Creation and maintenance of user, support and technical documentation.
• Investigating business requirements; developing and implementing proposed solutions.
• Training end users.
• Establishing a network with SAP Payroll users in the industry.
• Analysing and specifying ABAP development requirements.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za