|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R540K – R420K per annum|
|Education||B.Sc. Degree or relevant IT Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 6 years relevant experience|
Our client based in Johannesburg is looking for a SQL Developer to join their team.
Qualifications and requirements
• Matric plus applicable tertiary equivalent experience or preferably, an ICT relevant diploma or degree from a recognised tertiary institution
• Appropriate Microsoft technical certifications are beneficial but not required
• Have a Drivers' License and a willingness to travel
• Be a creative and analytical thinker
• Have a desire and ability solve complex business processes with software
• Be highly driven and able to self-manage in a fast paced environment
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills
• Build rapport and develop effective working relationships with clients
• Communicate well with various levels, adapt to different project environments and play a flexible role on projects
• Must have at least 5 years' experience, ideally in a consulting environment
• Design and development of databases with a strength in MS SQL Server (DB design, optimisation, tuning, stored procedures, triggers, views, etc.)
• Solid understanding of T-SQL and SQL design principles
• Expert in using SSIS. Exposure to other integration/ETL tools advantageous.
• Performance tuning of databases, ETL packages, scripts and stored procedures
• Interpretation of program specifications
• Exposure to logical and physical data modelling using industry best practices, patterns and frameworks advantageous
• Agile Scrum software development practices and disciplines and team-based software development an advantage
• Experience in financial services highly advantageous
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za