Safety, Health and Environment Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Limpopo|
|Education||A degree or diploma specialising in Safety, Engineering or Process/Mining|
|Experience||5 years experience|
One of our clients based in Limpopo is looking for a Safety, Health and Environment Manager.
• A degree or diploma specialising in Safety, Engineering or Process/Mining
• A degree or diploma specialising in Environmental Studies will be an added advantage
• In-depth understanding of safety legislation, e.g. Mine Health and Safety Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act and COID Act
• A valid Blasting Certificate
• At least 5 years’ experience as a Chief Safety Officer or Safety Manager is essential
• Thorough knowledge of mining, engineering safety principles and processes
• Good knowledge of the Risk Management Framework, SHEQ policies and Codes of Practice will be required
• A valid Medical Certificate, or medical fitness to obtain such certificate, is essential
• Knowledge of and exposure to the ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 systems will be a definite advantage
• Sound knowledge of business management systems
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za