Safety, Health and Environment Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Limpopo|
|Education||A degree or diploma specialising in Safety, Engineering or Process/Mining|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A mining client based in Limpopo is urgently looking for a Safety, Health and Environment Manager who will manage and analyse safety data, information and statistics.
A degree or diploma specialising in Safety, Engineering or Process/Mining is essential
• A degree or diploma specialising in Environmental Studies
• Understanding of safety legislation, eg. Mine Health and Safety Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act and COID Act
• A valid Blasting Certificate
• At least 5 years’ experience as a Chief Safety Officer or Safety Manager
• Thorough knowledge of mining, engineering safety principles and processes
• Good knowledge of the Risk Management Framework, SHEQ policies and Codes of Practice
• A valid Medical Certificate, or medical fitness to obtain such certificate, is essential
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za