|Location||Saudi Arabia, Riyadh|
|Salary||$ - $|
|Experience||9+ years’ of planning and scheduling experience the petrochemicals industry|
An international petroleum company is looking for a Scheduling Engineer (Saudi Arabia).
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Engineering degree
• 9+ years’ of planning and scheduling experience within the petrochemicals industry
• Candidates must have excellent English communication skills
• Plan, and provide work direction as required for the preparation of planning and scheduling control systems and other practices to give engineering and construction supervisors a means to evaluate and improve the efficiency of their project execution in the form of the Master Scheduling System
• Provide staff guidance to engineering and construction supervisors in one or more areas of planning and scheduling expertise by analysing and evaluating all pertinent data
• Review the work of scheduling analysts under his direction, checks that reports and data developed are in accordance with established methods and requirements, and makes recommendations for future study or revisions
• Analyse major capital projects to plan the most effective execution sequence in light of experience and current industry practices
• Discuss, coordinate, and resolve long and short-term planning and scheduling problems with personnel throughout the Company and with contractor organizations
• Assist in the technical evaluation of contracts relative to their expertise in planning and scheduling
• Evaluate the planning and scheduling information collected from Project Management Teams or contractors and advises management of exceptions to the plan and potential corrective action and/or impact to the project
• Provide staff assistance in the preparation and maintenance of the Master Scheduling System in support of the capital program planning effort and/or other planning and scheduling reports, procedures and services
• Assist in, or initiate, orientation and training of Scheduling Analysts
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +27 (0) 86 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on +27 (0) 21 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za