|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Education||3 year ICT relevant diploma or degree|
|Experience||5-8 years experience|
A well-established Company based in Gauteng is looking for a Scrum Master to join their dynamic team. The individual will have to plan, track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress as well as ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration.
• 3 year ICT relevant diploma or degree
• Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Agile Certified Practitioners (ACP) would be added advantage.
• At least 5 years' experience in implementation and deployment of applications of which 2 years Scrum Master experience 4 years using C# and .Net
• 4 years' experience in liaison with users (JAD session and other) to define and document user requirements
• 3 years' experience in formal testing and documentation methodology and 5 years' experience in providing user support and performing system maintenance.
Should you meet the following requirements for this position, please email your CV and detailed skills matrix to firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also contact Lize on 011 234 6868
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za