|Salary||R1.5milion - R1.3million|
|Education||Mine Managers Certificate, BTech in Mining Engineering|
Are you an exceptional Section Manager?? Why not join our development team!
An exciting opportunity exists in the Northern Cape for a Section Manager Projects to manage the day to day operation of the mine.
Qualifications and Experience:
• B–Tech Degree (Mining Engineering)
• Blasting Ticket
• Mine Overseer Certificate
• Mine Manager Certificate of Competency
• 10 years’ experience in Mining Production within an underground mining operations environment
• Minimum of 5 years continuous experience as an appointed 2.6.1 in a Trackless Board and Pillar Shaft
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Precious or Tendai on 011 2346868/9 or visit our website on: www.staffingprojects.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za