|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Limpopo|
|Education||BEng or equivalent Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.|
|Experience||5 years experience|
One of our clients, a big chrome mining company based in Limpopo is looking for a Section Engineer who will ensure compliance with all regulations with regards to mechanical equipment and electrical reticulation.
Minimum Requirements (including but not limited to):
• Government Certificate of Competency – Mines and Works.
• 5 year’s relevant experience.
• BEng or equivalent Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
• Qualification in Business Management.
• Previous experience with regards to TMM Underground Low Profiling and TMM Maintenance Systems.
• Prior experience in a Section 2.13.1 or 126.96.36.199 Appointment.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za