|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Limpopo|
|Education||BEng or equivalent Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.GCC|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A chrome mining company based in Limpopo is urgently looking for a Section Engineer for the management of the operation and maintenance of electrical distribution and motor control equipment using the latest modern technology.
• Government Certificate of Competency – Mines and Works.
• 5 year’s relevant experience.
• BEng or equivalent Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
• Qualification in Business Management.
• Previous experience with regards to TMM Underground Low Profiling and TMM Maintenance Systems.
• Prior experience in a Section 2.13.1 or 188.8.131.52 Appointment.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai /Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za