|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Limpopo|
|Salary||R1.4 m - R1.1m|
|Education||BSc Engineering Degree/ National Higher Diploma Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)|
A big Platinum mining company based in Limpopo is looking for a Section Engineer who will be responsible for the safe and efficient engineering operations in accordance with the mine’s standard requirements.
• BSc Engineering Degree/ National Higher Diploma Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical).
• Government Certificate of Competence (minimum).
• Minimum of 7 years management experience of which at least 5 years should be in a mining Environment.
• Intimate knowledge of Underground Mining Operations and Deep Level Vertical shaft operations.
• Computer literate for role.
• Knowledge of Safety programmes
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za