|Location||SA. North West|
|Salary||R1.4m – R1.3m|
|Education||Government Certificate of Competency (GCC Mines and Works)|
A pioneering mining company and a leading producer of gold based in North West is looking for an experienced and qualified Section Engineer to join their team.
The successful candidate should have:
• Degree or National Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
• Government Certificate of Competency (GCC Mines and Works)
• 3 years’ experience post GCC
• Proven ability in large Capex project management
• Proven ability in minimizing Operational and Business Risk
• Proven ability in protecting and managing capital assets
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Precious or Tendai on 011 2346868/9 or visit our website on: www.staffingprojects.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za