|Location||SA. North West|
|Education||Government Certificate of Competency (Mines & Works)|
A proven mining company based in North West is actively looking for a reliable and well experienced Section Engineer.
• Tertiary qualification in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical Heavy Current)
• Government Certificate of Competency for Mines & Works
• Proven underground shaft and production experience in a deep level mine
• 5 years’ experience post GCC
• Valid Certificate of Fitness.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Precious or Tendai on 011 2346868/9 or visit our website on: www.staffingprojects.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za