|Salary||R1.5mil – R1.3mil|
|Education||GCC Mines & Works in Mechanical or Electrical, Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering|
|Experience||7 Years’ experience|
Our client, a leading mining company based in Limpopo is looking for an exceptional Section Engineer to ensure that the concentration plant maintenance standards are tracked against global benchmark performance.
• Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• GCC Mines & Works in Mechanical or Electrical
• At least 7 years’ experience at superintendent level in a maintenance environment within the mining industry.
• Managerial qualification (Added Advantage)
• Fixed plant and mobile maintenance backgrounds would be advantageous.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Precious or Tendai on 011 2346868/9 or visit our website on: www.staffingprojects.co.za.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za