|Location||Mining Jobs in Northern Cape|
|Salary||R1.2Mil – R1.1Mil|
|Education||GCC + National Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering|
A mining client based in the Northern Cape is Urgently Looking for a GCC Engineer to Join Their Team.
• National Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
• Government Certificate of Competence (GCC) Mines and Works.
• Relevant Courses, First Aid, Safety Etc.
• Minimum Six Years Engineering and Production Experience Within a Mining Environment.
• Minimum Three Years’ Supervisory Experience in an Engineering Environment.
• Knowledge of 11kv – 33kv Distribution Overhead Lines, Cables, Transformers and LV Process Plant Equipment.
• Sound Working Knowledge of Plant Maintenance Systems, Mobile Equipment, Contractor Management, As Well as Plant Maintenance.
• A Valid Driver’s License.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Jennifer / Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za