|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Mpumalanga|
|Education||Degree or National Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering/GCC|
|Experience||7 years experience|
An opportunity has opened up for a Section Engineer for a Top Mining Client based in Mpumalanga. Successful candidates should possess the following:
• Degree or National Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• A Government Certificate of Competency (GCC)
• Must have sufficient knowledge of and experience with the repair and maintenance of machines and equipment, e.g. conveyor belts and electrical reticulation.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience of underground coal mining, 3 years of which must be in a management or supervisory role
• Sufficient knowledge of and experience in coal mining methods, infrastructure, equipment as well as systems.
• Sufficient computer literacy, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2242. You can also contact Precious on 011 234 6868
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za