|Location||SA. North West|
|Salary||R1.3m - 1.2m|
|Education||A tertiary qualification in Mining Engineering – degree or diploma, Mine Managers Certificate of Competency.|
An exciting opportunity exists for a Section Manager at a mining company based in the North West
• A tertiary qualification in Mining Engineering – degree or diploma.
• A Mine Managers Certificate of Competency.
• At least 5 years’ deep level mining experience at a section manager level in a production environment (stoping and development) is required.
• Trackless Mechanised Mining experience is essential.
• Project Management skills will be advantageous.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious/Jennifer on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za