Section Manager - Bridges
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Durban, CBD|
|Salary||R1m - R800k|
|Education||B.Sc / B.Eng|
|Experience||Min 10 years|
A reputable firm of consulting engineers is looking to appoint a Section Manager - Bridges, to be based in KZN.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. Engineering Degree in Civil engineering and professional registration
• Minimum of 10 years experience
• Proven knowledge and experience of common and complex construction forms and methods;
• Experience in project and contract management;
• Experience in design management and bridge design;
• Experience in structural design for civil infrastructure projects;
• Knowledge of relevant design codes, guidelines and standards; and
• Proven capability in delivering projects to budget and in time.
• Experience in implementing quality management procedures would be beneficial
• Team leader on major bridge design projects; and
• Successful implementation of structural projects during construction.
• Project management including the co-ordination of technical design teams.
• Day to day management of the projects undertaken by the Section
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to email@example.com; or call Roxanne / Jotham on 021 555 0432.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za