|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Education||A tertiary qualification in Mining Engineering – degree or diploma, Mine Managers Certificate of Competency|
|Experience||5 years experience|
Our mining client is looking for a Section Manager to be based in Gauteng
• A tertiary qualification in Mining Engineering – degree or diploma.
• A Mine Managers Certificate of Competency.
• At least 5 years’ deep level mining experience at a section manager level in a production environment (stoping and development) is required.
• Trackless Mechanised Mining experience is essential.
• Project Management skills will be advantageous.
• Valid Certificate of Fitness or the ability to obtain one.
JOB PROFILE (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES)
• A sound knowledge of underground mine planning, optimisation and design studies.
• Knowledge and experience in executing an expansion project.
• Be pro-active in all aspects of operational safety, efficient utilization of resources and continuous improvement initiatives.
Please note that the duties and responsibilities are not limited to the above stipulated
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai/Precious/ Mercy on 011 2346868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za