|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in North West|
|Education||tertiary qualification in Mining Engineering – degree or diploma, Mine Managers Certificate of Competency|
|Experience||5 years experience|
Our mining client is looking for a Section Manager to be based in North West.
• A tertiary qualification in Mining Engineering – degree or diploma.
• A Mine Managers Certificate of Competency.
• At least 5 years’ deep level mining experience at a section manager level in a production environment (stoping and development) is required.
• Deep Level mining experience at a section Manager level in a production environment (stoping and development) is required
• Project Management skills will be advantageous.
• Valid Certificate of Fitness or the ability to obtain one.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai/Precious/ Mercy on 011 2346868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za