|Education||Mine Manager’s Certificate of Competency|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A pioneering mining company based in Limpopo is looking for an experienced and qualified Section Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate should have:
• B Degree or B Tech in Mining Engineering
• Mine Manager’s Certificate of Competency (Metalliferous Mines)
• Five years’ experience at Supervisory level (Mine Overseer/Mining Engineer)
• Registration with ECSA will be an advantage
• Underground mining experience essential
• Valid driver’s license
• Sound computer skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Precious or Tendai on 011 2346868/9 or visit our website on: www.staffingprojects.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za