|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in North West|
|Education||A tertiary qualification in Mining Engineering – degree or diploma. A Mine Managers Certificate of Competency.|
|Experience||5 years experience|
An exciting opportunity exists for a Section Manager at a big gold mining company based in the North West
• A tertiary qualification in Mining Engineering – degree or diploma.
• A Mine Managers Certificate of Competency.
• At least 5 years’ deep level mining experience at a section manager level in a production environment (stoping and development) is required.
• Trackless Mechanised Mining experience is essential.
• Project Management skills will be advantageous.
• Valid Certificate of Fitness or the ability to obtain one.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za