|Location||Mining Jobs in Limpopo|
|Education||National Diploma in Mine Surveying, COM Mine Surveying|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A mining client based in Limpopo is looking for a Section Surveyor who will be managing the day to day versatile surface and underground mine surveying functions.
• National Diploma in Mine Surveying
• COM advanced Survey certificate
• Minimum of 5 years mine surveying experience of which 2 years should be in underground development survey.
• Experience in Bentley CAD Micro station and Inroads software, Surpac and a COM advanced valuation certificate will be to the applicant’s advantage.
• EB code driver’s licence.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za