Senior ASP.NET C# Developer
|Location||C# Jobs in Cape Town|
|Education||IT related degree|
|Experience||Minimum of 4 years’ experience|
Our client is looking for an Intermediate to Senior ASP.NET C# Developer. The position will require the successful applicant to develop a web based International Supply Chain application and work on projects with clients and team members to ensure successful implementation. Our client is looking for someone who can take a leadership role in the organisation and be an integral part of a great development team. Applicants should have the following attributes:
Primary requirements for position:
• 3-5 Years solid technical experience in ASP.NET C#
• 3-5Years solid MS SQL and Transact SQL experience
• Strong technical and analytical skills
• Tertiary qualification, National Diploma, Degree or equivalent is required
• Solid Experience building or working with supply chain, logistics or ERP applications.
• Experience in SVN, Source Control and Release Management
Personal Requirements for Developers:
• Manages and organizes time and works effectively.
• Ability to work with clients on projects.
• Delivers with quality and pride.
• Strong teamwork capabilities.
• Deadline driven
• Willingness to work within a structured delivery environment and in accordance with best practices and standards.
Secondary (advantageous) requirements for position:
• Telerik ASP.NET Ajax and Silverlight Controls.
• Silverlight Experience.
• .NET architectural experience is advantageous.
• Experience in integrating software applications.
• Web Services, SOAP and Microsoft WCF.
• XML, XSLT and XSD.
• Team Foundation Server experience advantageous.
• International Supply Chain (Import and Export) experience.
• Technical Competency Test will be required
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za