Senior ASP.NET Web Developer
|Location||C# Jobs in Cape Town|
|Salary||R420K - R360K per annum|
Our client is looking to hire a senior ASP.NET web developer to join their existing team on new and existing projects.
They are a growing & dynamic online agency based in Cape Town, CBD, with a very tight knit team. They need someone who will have no problem fitting into this driven and dynamic environment.
- minimum of 5 years experience
- ASP.NET 2.0 and 3.5 - C#
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008
- Development of user controls
- Experience with SOAP web services
- Good knowledge of stored procedures and database design/normalisation
- Umbraco and/or DotNetNuke experience hugely advantageous
- XML,XSLT AND XPATH
- Ability to work with and integrate HTML/XHTML templates quickly and efficiently into CMS products
- Sharepoint/K2/Microsoft CRM
- Mobile development
- Facebook Developer skills i.e. Facebook Connect, Facebook API, FBML apps.
- MVC 2
- A passion for the online industry - a true web enthusiast!
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Experience working with Blue Chip brands.
- A proven fast learner, able to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Team player and not afraid of a bit of hard-work
- Multi-tasking skills/ability to comfortably juggle multiple requirements
- Able to hit the ground running!
Additional Skills and Experience:
The candidate must have a good understanding of databases and must be able to simplify data flow.
Be logical in his thinking and be able to simplify complex processes into manageable modular steps.
Must be a resourceful person able to find elegant solutions in an environment where new challenges often arise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Produce quality code that is well documented, and in accordance with system and technical specifications
• Develop according to clients specifications
• Design and Development of Web Applications
• Development of modifications and add-on modules to existing Web applications
• Maintenance and support of Web Applications
The ideal Applicant
In addition to possessing the required skills and experience, you must be able to function under consistent high pressure and be deadline driven.
You are most likely a geek at heart and possibly even a bit introverted.
Ethical considerations and confidentiality are concepts which come naturally to you.
You would like to make a meaningful contribution in a non-corporate environment and can work efficiently on your own as well as in a team
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za