Senior Android Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Durban|
|Education||B.Sc or advanced diploma in IT|
A company based in Durban is looking for a Senior Android Developer. You will have an opportunity to join a well-known, company based in Durban. You need to be dynamic, flexible and solution/results orientated.
• BSc (Computer Science) or equivalent
• 3-6 years’ experience in a similar role
• Experienced developer in .Net or Java for mobile handsets using client/server and database functionality
• Android development
• Experience in GIT
• Experience in Android Studio
• Experience in Jenkins and Gerrit
• Have experience of developing and releasing consumer handset applications in a commercial environment (e.g. J2ME, Android)
• Understanding of Agile processes for software development
• Continuous integration
• Unit Testing
Should you meet the following requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also contact Charlotte on 011 234 6868
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za