Senior Application Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R504K - R420K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years development experience using C#, .NET Frameworks 3.0 – 4.5 and MS SQL Server|
Our client is looking for a Senior Applications Developer to join their team in Johannesburg. They have been has been delivering IT solutions to diverse clients both locally and internationally across multiple industry sectors for many years. The have built a solid reputation as a premier software development and implementation company. Many clients have selected them as their IT software development partner because of their commitment to the understanding of business processes and their professional approach.
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 5 years development experience using C#, .NET Frameworks 3.0 – 4.5 and MS SQL Server
• Experience with OOP and Computer Science Foundation’s such a memory management and multi-threading
• Experience with relational databases
• Strong debugging skills
• Experience in software development best practices
• Strong experience in developing on a large enterprise solution
• ASP.NET Experience
• Setting technical and architectural standards
• Technical Design
• Assist in ensuring that the product is kept up to date with the latest technologies and frameworks
• Play a key role in designing the product’s ongoing architecture
• Developing new enhancements
• Lead / Mentor junior and intermediate developers and share knowledge with the team
• Assist the support team when support is required on the product
• All other responsibilities as required
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za