Senior Application Team Leader
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Pretoria|
|Salary||R576K – R480K per annum|
|Education||BSc / B.Com Computer Science or equiv|
|Experience||Minimum 7 years experience software development|
Our client in Pretoria is looking for a perm ICT Application Team Leader (Senior) to join their team. Successful candidate responsibilities include client interaction, mentoring and leadership, designing and implementing new solutions, support existing solutions, coding, meeting client needs both software and application development, creating proposals, to supervise workflow, ensure synchronization between systems, applications, processes and user requirements, client management and readiness to be on standby (after hours).
• Degree: BSc / B.Com Computer Science or equiv
• Minimum 7 years experience software development
• Extensive experience in leading application web, mobile developers and GUI
• Strong understanding of Project management/SCRUM/Business landscapes
• Team player
• Experience with Silverlight, workflow, .NET Frameworks (Microsoft), Business Process
• SQL Server reporting services
• Sold experience in C#, VB.NET, MVC, IIS, razor, ASP.NET, Web Services/WCF, Web API
• Test driven development and software engineering experience
• Application development (Mobile) – IOS/Mono/Android
If you meet the above requirements please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Gail on (021) 555 0432.
Note: when replying to this AD, please include the ref number in the subject line.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za