Senior Bridge Engineer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R950k - R750k|
|Education||BSc Eng, PrEng|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
Our Client, an international firm of Engineering Consultants is looking to employ a Senior Bridge Engineer for their dynamic team.
The purpose of this role is to provide technical support and leadership to the bridge practice.
• Assist with the development of bridges business
• Mentoring of junior staff and detailers/CAD operators
• Understanding of the South African and Sub-Saharan Africa roads and bridges market
• Understanding of local, regional and international design codes
• Knowledge of finances, cost controls and communication skills
• Design experience
• Marketing/ Networking skills
• Planning and organising of work
• Report writing skills
• Experience in the design of ports not a prerequisite but will be a bonus.
• Bachelors degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering
• Plus 10 years experience as Bridge Engineer with 5 years after professional registration
• FEA design packages (Strand 7, Oasysis, LUSAS or equivalent) and Prokon
• Solid experience in the design of bridges
• Must be Pr Eng registered
• Must have worked on SANRAL projects.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Roxanne on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za