Senior C# Developer / Technical Lead
|Location||C# Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R800k p/a – R650k p/a|
|Education||IT Related Degree (Preferably B.Sc.)|
|Experience||8+ years' experience|
Our client’s software development team has an opening for a motivated senior application developer to join. They are looking for individuals with a passion for developing outstanding software.
The position will require you to have and/or gain extensive knowledge in the following technologies:
Experience with Silverlight and/or WPF will be an added advantage.
• 8 plus years software development experience (3 plus years as a Senior Developer)
• Database Design
• Practical Results Performing work that results in concrete outputs or outcomes
• Task Variety Working on several different tasks or projects
• Understanding of Business Objectives
• Understanding of general programming and application usage.
• Understanding of the software development lifecycle.
• A Relevant Bachelor's Degree (advantageous)
• Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
• OO Analysis And Design Skills
• Windows 7 + and Windows Server 2008 R2 +
• Continuous Learning Increasing knowledge and skill when circumstances call for additional learning
• Influencing Others Using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to inspire and guide individuals; gaining acceptance of ideas or plans
• Developed Software
• Documented Software
• Tested Software
• Designed and Implemented Software
• Support and Maintenance
• Reviewed Software
• Performance Optimisation
• Managing Work (includes Time Management)
• Quality orientation
• Continuous learning and improvement
• Contributes to team success
• Leadership skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za