Senior C# Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R540K – R420K per annum|
|Education||IT related qualification|
We are looking for a strong .Net C# and T-SQL developer for a Senior Web Developer position located at our offices in Cape Town. You will be working in an agile environment, in a young, dynamic, multi-skilled team of developers, working closely with business and product owners to deliver sound technical solutions based on their requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
• BSc or BTech degree preferred
• Good understanding of Computer Science principles especially OOP, SOA and distributed programming
• Competent with technology and computing
• 4+ years development experience
• 4+ years working with .Net, C# and ASP .Net
• Well experienced in advanced web application development
• Solid experience in stored procedures and MS SQL server
• Experience in XML related technologies (SOAP, WSE, XSD, etc)
• Work with the Central Development team to create .Net applications for the Publishing and other teams at 24.com
• Develop enhancements to existing products in Production
• Fix bugs where required
• Share Technical Knowledge with the team
• Mentor 24.com Junior Developers
• Assist in compiling High-level Solution Design.
• Take Developmental Lead on specific Projects
• Provide support to QA/Development/Operations
Skills and Competencies
• Proven development expertise using Microsoft web development technologies (.NET C#)
• Solid Visual Studio experience
• Strong analytical skills, creative problem-solving skills
• Strong T-SQL skills
• Willingness to learn and apply new technologies quickly
• Good time-management skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to work within a team as well as independently
• Willingness to do pair-programming
• Attention to detail
• Shows initiative
• Passionate about technology and is naturally innovative
• Flexible about working with new methodologies and technologies. BONUS SKILLS:
• Previous experience on large internet sites and in an online publishing or social media environment
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively you can contact Michelle or Tiffany on 011 234 6868.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not receive a response within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za