Senior C# Developer
|Location||C# Jobs in Gauteng|
|Salary||R600K - R420K per annum|
|Education||IT Degree or Diploma, (with Microsoft Certifications – Huge Bonus)|
|Experience||5 - 6+ years C# experience with SQL|
Our client is looking to hire a head strong Senior C# Developer who isn’t afraid of taking control and advising other team members. This position will be based in Midrand.
• IT Degree or Diploma, (with Microsoft Certifications – Huge Bonus)
• 5 - 6+ years C# experience with SQL
• Experienced in the full SDLC
• Object Oriented Design and development – a must
• Analysis, Testing, deployment and development
• Experience working with technology architecture, mainframes, scheduling software and other related technologies
• Experience in SharePoint and PL/SQL – Huge Bonus
• Perform complex product design, bug verification, systems analysis, release testing and programming activities, using research and analysis. Supports full life-cycle of product development processes for creating new products and services.
• Investigates and resolves complex business and technical product integration matters of significance
• Performs complex design, implementation, and maintenance of multi product modules/sub-systems to ensure that business needs are met.
• Participates in product design meetings with management, other developers and cross-functional technical teams to ensure that product development adheres to client specifications and is consistent across various units.
• Participates in determining standards and best practices within area of product expertise.
• Selects, oversees and implements technical product components, ensuring that solutions address client concerns.
• Coordinates development activities and compares solutions with other product development managers, vendors, and cross-functional technical groups to ensure solutions to product problems are consistent.
• Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits to ensure that final product is functional and meets client specifications.
• Recommends specific product configurations to assist with overall product design and integration.
• Provides insight and advice to customers regarding applicability of complex products/technologies.
• Creates plans for acceptance testing.
• Conducts and/or participates in tests and leads product launches into new and existing markets to ensure that product meets business needs.
• Researches new technology or development tools to remain informed of current technology.
• Determines training courses needed to address gaps in client knowledge of products and processes.
• Customizes training courses to fit client environment and needs.
• Performs System Integration for creating build and installers.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za