Senior C# Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R540K – R300K per annum|
|Education||BSc IT or relevant Degree or Diploma (Preferred)|
|Experience||Min 5 years’ experience predominantly in a development or designer role – NON NEGOTIABLE.|
Our client is looking to employ a Senior C# Developer to be based in Johannesburg. The successful candidate will be working with a group of highly qualified Developers in a corporate social environment. The company actively participates in social transformation and through technology enables individuals and communities to help themselves. You must be an Analytical Thinking, Self-Motivated, Deadline Driven, Self-Confident and have allot of attention to detail.
• BSc IT or relevant Degree or Diploma (Preferred)
• Min 5 years’ experience predominantly in a development or designer role – NON NEGOTIABLE.
• Software engineering best practices, life cycles, standards and methodologies
o Waterfall, Scrum and Kanban etc.
• Preferred developments technologies:
• Preferred databases technologies:
o Oracle, SQL Server, NoSQL variants
• Understanding and knowledge of TOGAF, COBIT, UML, EDA and SOA
• Understanding of system architecture and data modeling
• Basic understanding of project management
• Exposure to OO programming and design.
• Understands OO modelling and design patterns
• Knowledge of EDA and SOA
•Coaching and assisting with technical problems
•Mentoring and supporting people transitioning to new roles
•Continuous improvement, keeping abreast of trends in technology, practices, methodology
•Codes, tests, corrects and documents large and/or complex systems and system modifications from supplied specifications using agreed standards, architectures and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result
•Specifies user/system interfaces and translates logical designs into physical designs taking account of target environment, performance requirements and existing systems with the goal of minimizing complexity
• Produces design documents of all components using required standards, methods and tools, including prototyping tools where appropriate
•Creates unit tests for all developed components
•Takes part in code reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues’ work
•Contribute and adhere to policies, standards and procedures applicable to development, quality and release management
•Identifies areas for quality and/or environmental improvement. Taking into account the development strategy, wider business objectives or advice from colleagues. Actively contributes to the implementation of quality improvement initiatives, helping to drive a Quality Culture
• Identifies and plans systematic corrective action by examination of the root cause of the problem
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za