Senior C# Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R600K – R576K per annum|
|Education||B.Sc. Degree or relevant IT Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 7 years relevant experience|
Our client based in Johannesburg is looking for an experienced C# Developer to join their team of developers.
• Matric plus applicable tertiary equivalent experience or preferably, an ICT relevant diploma or degree from a recognised tertiary institution
• Microsoft technical certifications are beneficial but not required
• Have a Drivers' License and a willingness to travel
• Must have at least 7 years' experience, ideally in a consulting environment
• Had to communicate well with various levels, adapt to different project environments and play a flexible role on projects
• Design and development .NET applications ranging from web, win client, smart client, web services, WCF, and mobile
• Development experience with C++, Java, PHP, Ruby and Perl preferred but not required
• Expertise in component and class design using major software patterns and frameworks (MVC, MVVM, CSLA, CAB, SCSF, WCSF)
• Agile Scrum software development practices and disciplines and team-based software development in financial services an advantage
• Strong skills in object-oriented design and programming in n-tier systems
• Usage of tools and controls such as TFS, StarTeam, Enterprise Architect, Redgate, Telerik, Infrasgistics, CSLA, ActiveReports)
Key Performance Areas:
• Assist in attraction, onboarding, development and retention of developers
• Review application functional and non-functional requirements for reasonability and design considerations
• Refine and implement design of the application, components, layers, tiers, and interfaces
• Promote reusability, maintainability, reliability, and scalability in design and development
• Guide the development team in the development of the application solution
• Provide continuity in major application solution decisions through participation in project planning, review, and quality assurance activities
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za