Senior C# Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Century City|
|Salary||R45K - R42K|
|Education||BSc (IT Related)|
Our client is looking for a Senior C# Developer to join their team.
The Senior C# Developer that would suit the business would be a person that has a real love for coding, candidates that go home at night and are always looking for new technologies and new ways to improve the business.
Skills required to be considered:
- The platform is solely using Microsoft technologies, so working knowledge of the entire MVC stack - MVC 4, .Net 4 and 4.5, Structure Map and T4MVC is essential.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server (SQL Azure, Azure table storage and SQL Server 2012) and using Entity framework, LINQ, stored procedures and best practice including XA transactions.
- Working knowledge of Web Services, WebAPI, JSON, XML/XHTML, Ajax, XSD, XSLT, SOAP with demonstrable experience of integrating with multiple 3rd party services and API's.
- Working knowledge of Agile development and other XP programming techniques and what really works in different environments/teams
- Passion for good software architecture, keeping up to date with tech, suggesting new approaches, libraries and software to improve
- Experience of trouble shooting, optimising performance, able to balance non-functional and functional characteristics of the system as defined.
- 6 years plus relevant experience as C# .Net Developer
- Relevant computer related degree
- Self-driven and motivated work ethic - someone, who under guidance is able to work through
challenges (evidenced at interview)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills (evidenced at interview)
- Good technical communication skills, able to work in a logical manner (evidenced at interview)
- Able to produce high quality work quickly, on their own and as part of a team
- High attention to detail, able to work under pressure, proactive and energetic (evidenced at
- Great attitude/approach - someone who loves to code for fun as well as for work (desirable)
- Exposure/attendance at coding/development events like geek-up or programmers events
(desirable and evidenced at interview)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za