Senior CAD Operator (Mechanical & Electrical)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R400k – R200k|
|Education||Matric, Draughting Certificate|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years relevant experience|
A leading Consulting Engineering Firm is looking for a Senior CAD Operator (Mechanical & Electrical), to be based in Johannesburg.
• Matric pass
• Draughting certificate obtained from a recognised training facility is advantageous
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a consulting engineering CAD office environment
• Proficiency on 3D draughting software such as REVIT is advantageous
• Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Performs advanced draughting functions using computer aided draughting for all consulting engineering services (mechanical, electrical, public health & drainage and information technology) to applicable company, local and interna-tional standards excluding design but including detailing (up to “as built level”) under limited supervision of Cad Manager & relevant Project Engineer
• Work with a team of CAD Operators & Engineers on multi-disciplinary engineering projects
• Capable of resolving co-ordination items for difficult layouts
• Electronic filing of company drawings and drawings received from all related professionals in accordance with company electronic filing procedures
• Electronic and hard copy issuing of drawings to relevant professionals in accordance with company drawing issue procedures
• Plotting of check and design layouts for engineers
• In depth knowledge of applicable standards to include company CAD standards, local and international draughting good practise
• Understand ‘on-site’ items & the practicalities of the manufacture of equipment and installation methods utilised on site
• Scope of work = 100% draughting – this is not fixed and may vary substantially based on personal skill level and actual available workloads
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to email@example.com. You can also contact Corlia on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za