Senior C/C++ Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Stellenbosch|
|Salary||R45K - R35K per month|
|Education||IT Related Degree/Diploma|
My client has an opeing for a Senior C/C++ Developer to join their team based in Stellenbosch. The senior C/C++ developer’s role is to design, implement and test large-scale high-performance applications. This requires an excellent understating of the full development life cycle, technology and posses a comprehensive programming knowledge.
•Engage with key stakeholders to understand the product and user requirements.
•Generate appropriate design documents to clearly represent the solutions being developed.
•Implement and code large-scale high-performance solutions.
•Generate unit tests and use other testing strategies to ensure the quality of the implementation.
•Collaborating with other development teams to define the requirements needed for the solutions.
• Minimum of 5+ year's experience in software design and programming in C/C++.
• Excellent knowledge of networking concepts e.g. TCP/IP and socket programming.
• Understanding of high volume processing principles and efficient programming.
• Thorough understanding of multi-threading and inter-process communications is essential.
• Experience in relational databases (MS SQL and MySQL) and no SQL databases (Cassandra).
• Experience in caching technologies (Memcached and Redis).
• Linux proficiency is paramount.
• Understand object orientated programming.
• Experience in using and contributing to open source software (FOSS).
• Mobile / telecommunication experience is an advantage.
•Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
•Keen attention to detail.
•Superior analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities.
•Exceptional service orientation.
•Ability to work in a team and to be able to debate on a technical level.
•Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
•Ability to meet project deadlines while producing quality work consistently.
•Ability to work in a very high pressure environment.
The candidate can possess certifications such as diplomas, bachelors or masters qualifications. However the higher the qualification is a plus.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za