Senior Civil (water) Engineer
|Salary||R850k - R650k|
A Leading firm of Consulting Engineers has a vacancy for a Senior Civil (Water) Engineer to commence duties as soon as possible in their Pietermaritzburg office.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- BSc Civil Engineering
- Professional registration with ECSA is essential
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience, preferably in water related projects
- Sound project management experience
- Good commercial awareness
- Proven track record in client relationship management
- Take responsibility to deliver projects through the full project cycle
- Inception, preliminary design, detailed design
- Contract documentation, tendering process, reporting on tenders
- Construction administration
- Commissioning, handover
- Finalisation and closing out of projects
- Engineering and project management of mainly water treatment works, wastewater treatment works, bulk infrastructure,
pipelines and pump stations
- Coaching and mentoring of junior technical staff
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Jotham on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za