Senior Civil Engineer/Technologist (Water)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Pretoria|
|Salary||R850k – R650k|
|Education||BSc / BEng / BTech in Civil Engineering|
|Experience||Minimum 10 years’ experience|
A leading Consulting Engineering Firm is looking for a Senior Civil Engineer/Technologist (Water), to be based in Pretoria.
• BSc / BEng / BTech in Civil Engineering
• PrEng / PrTech registration with ECSA
• Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in water related projects
• Sound project management experience
• Good commercial awareness
• Proven track record in client relationship management
• Preparation of proposals
• Conducting various levels of engineering studies
• Design of water related infrastructure projects
• Managing the preparation of tender and construction drawings
• Preparation of technical specifications and associated tender documentation
• Contract administration and management of site staff
• Management of junior technical staff
• Business development and client liaison
• Project management
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Corlia, Heather or Laura on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za