Senior Developer (C++)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R45K - R40K per month|
|Education||B.Sc. Degree or relevant IT Diploma|
A leading Media Company in Centurion is looking for a skilled Senior Developer to assist the engineering development resources in development and support, with a view to ensuring development standards, compatibility with existing systems, continuity and knowledge transfer. To assist new clients in respect of API connectivity to the core systems. To assist with new development of applications and services within the mobile communications environment.
• This position has the following reports and responsibilities:
• Engineering development (mainly C++)
• Test and verification services
• External development (C++, Visual Studio C++ & C#, GO)
Degree: BSC or BTECH (IT) will be beneficial but not required;
• Knowledge of application development in a multi-tiered distributed networking environment e.g. Presentation, Business Logic & Database Tiers;
• Strong C++ skills are essential. Java and Objective C is beneficial;
• Solid MySQL database design and development;
• A knowledge of PHP would be useful but not essential;
• Subversion software repository
• Solid understanding of MS Excel as a data manipulation tool.
• Solid understanding of project management principals;
• Technology and development research skills.
• General understanding of the GSM environment;
• Knowledge of Mobile Value Added Services;
• Understanding of the Wireless Application Service Provider (WASP) and Aggregators (WASPA) function;
• Knowledge of mobile bearer technologies and services such as SMS, USSD, IVR, MMS, OBS & LBS;
• A full understanding and working knowledge of the software development life cycle using the AGILE methodology as well as the WATERFALL methodology;
• At least 5 years of solid development experience in C++ and preferably working experience in the Mobile Telecommunications, Telecommunications or IT sectors
• Experience in the mobile VAS industry.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za