|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R576K – R456K per annum|
|Education||B.Sc. Degree or relevant IT Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in software design and programming in C/C++|
Our Johannesburg client is looking for a Senior Developer to join their team. The developer will participate in the design, development and maintenance of high performance, end user software. This position requires proven technical abilities in the areas of C++and Windows applications development. An excellent understanding of the full development lifecycle and possess a comprehensive programming knowledge.
• Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in software design and programming in C/C++
• BS in Computer/Electrical engineering or equivalent.
• Understanding of high volume processing principles and efficient programming.
• Understanding of software architectural issues as they are implemented in C++
• Experience in relational databases (MS SQL)
• Understand object orientated programming
• Knowledge/experience with Windows platforms and related software applications is required
• Knowledge of the financial sector, especially in leasing and lending will be an advantage
• Knowledge of Business Objects, Crystal Reports and Data warehousing will be an advantage
• Ability to work well with others and contribute to a team environment
• Ability to interact effectively with people at every level of the organization
• Ability to work in a very high pressure environment
• Ability to meet project deadlines while producing quality work consistently
• Ability to work in a team and to be able to debate on a technical level
• Exceptional service orientation
• Superior analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
• Keen attention to detail
• Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za