Senior Developer/Project Manager
|Location||C# Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R40k – R30k p/m|
|Education||IT Related Degree or Diploma|
Our client, the largest travel trade publisher in Africa, has been committed to promoting travel and trade in the Southern African region since 1953. This company prides itself on being an innovator of cutting-edge promotional products for the freight, travel and tourism industries.
This person would be responsible for developing new projects from scratch and maintaining/upgrading existing projects with the team as well as solo.
• 5+ years
• C#, T-SQL, HTML, JS, CSS
• ASP.Net, MVC 4-5, Entity Framework 4.1 – 6.x (LINQ-to- Entities), WCF, Web API, Ninject, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Web Forms
• Code First Approach
• Unit Testing
• Bonus requirements:
• Languages: XML, PHP, VB.NET, HTML5 Canvas, Java
• Frameworks: N-Unit, Mock, Lucene, WPF
o Domain Driven Development
o Agile/ Extreme Programming
o Continuous Integration
o Code First Approach
• Cloud (Azure), Windows Server, IIS
• VS Pro, TFS, TFSVC, Octopus Deploy, Dual Monitor, ReSharper, MSDN
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za