Senior Electrical Artisan
|Education||Trade Tested Electrician N3|
A Senior Electrical Artisan is needed at a food manufacturing company based in Johannesburg. The incumbent needs to ensure efficient safe operation of machinery by setting and adjusting devices to within allowed tolerances as well as fault finding and attending to breakdowns
• Min N3 Certificate
• A minimum 5 years in a technical field, preferably food manufacturing or consumer goods industry
• Served Apprenticeship and qualified with Trade Test Certificate
• Applicable maintenance techniques / execution
• Change management
• Coaching and mentoring of production staff on Electrical / Instrumentation / equipment
• Computer literate (MS Office, MS Project, Basic AutoCAD or Visio, SAP, AMM)
• Consequence Driven Maintenance (CDM)
• Facilitation skills in leading team meetings
• General understanding of financial analysis, budget reports and relevant business drivers
• In-depth knowledge of food safety, regulatory requirements for food safety and hygienic engineering (OSH&R)
• In-depth knowledge on maintenance practices, technology of food processing equipment
• Multi-skilled in all Electrical / Instrumentation / Mechanical disciplines ideally trade tested in one of the other
• Strong analytical & problem solving skills
• Working knowledge of PLC’s
• Attend to instrumentation / mechanical / electrical faults and breakdowns in all areas of the factory.
• Carry out the planned maintenance required on plant
• Ensure machine availability for production targets to be met
• Faultfinding on instrumentation equipment. PLC’s and VSD’s
• Install, Service, Repair and Maintain existing and new equipment
• Programming and faultfinding on VSD’s
• Calibration of all CCP equipment and instrumentation. (Metal detectors / X-ray / etc)
• Complete the necessary administrative tasks for AMM, SHE, CDM and MDWT
• To correct errors on drawings and update drawings.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za