Senior Environmental Consultant
|Location||East London, CBD|
|Salary||R650k - R500k|
A Leading firm of Consulting Engineers requires the services of a Senior Environmental Consultant to be be based in their East London office.
Minimum Qualifications, skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Environmental Management with Honours
- Minimum of 8 years EIA experience Government and private Sector experience will be preferable Proven track record in
project management of EIA’s (full life cycle), including project costing and timing
- Experience in Environmental Auditing, designing, development and implementation of Environmental Managements
Systems, within a consulting environment would be preferable
- Excellent understanding of National and Provincial Governmental Policies and Environmental Legislation (National Water
Act, National Heritage Resources Act
- Excellent knowledge of Environmental Control Officers responsibilities
- Computer literate with MS office at an advanced level is essential
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Conduct Environmental Impact Assessments according to National and International Environmental legislation
- Plan and execute Public Participation
- Processes Compile and review Environmental Management Plans and Programmes and Environmental Screening
- Compile project proposals in response to tenders and client invitations
- Liaise with Clients in both the private and public sectors and build client relationships
- Liaise and co-ordinate projects together with government officials
- Manage junior and subordinate staff Support the Unit Manager and staff in business development and quality control
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Jotham on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za