Senior Horticulture Advisor
|Salary||$ 4000 - $ 2000|
|Education||Master’s Degree in Agriculture / Agribusiness / Agriculture Economics (or similar)|
|Experience||7 - 10 years|
A reputable international NGO is urgently seeking a Senior Horticulture Advisor to join their dynamic team of professionals in Nairobi, Kenya.
• Master’s Degree in Agriculture / Agribusiness / Agriculture Economics (or similar)
• 7–10 years’ relevant experience - including experience in food losses, food safety / crop protection and sector organisations
• Knowledge in agricultural marketing and linking farmers to markets
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to interchange across multiple sectors
• Results orientated individual that has leadership and problem solving skills
The shortlisted candidate must be prepared to travel and undertake substantial fieldwork.
2 years, with possibility of extension.
$ 4 000 - $ 2 500
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Roxanne/Danika on 021 555 0432.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za