Senior Infrastructure Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Experience||At least 8-10 years’ experience in Leading a project team in delivering a solution to the client project agreement or contract|
A specialist ICT solutions Company based in Cape Town is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Manager to join their dynamic team. The individual will be responsible for managing the implementation of IT solutions for customers, much of the work requires careful project management.
• At least 8-10 years’ experience in Leading a project team in delivering a solution to the client project agreement or contract
• At least 8-10 years’ experience in Project management, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management
• Tertiary qualification
• A PMP or equivalent qualification is essential
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Flexibility in terms of travel (specifically– Africa travel)
Should you meet the following requirements for this position, please email your CV and detailed skills matrix to firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also contact Lize on 011 234 6868
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za