Senior Internal Audit Manager (Mining)
|Location||Auditing Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R1.4m – R1m|
|Education||B.Compt (Hons) + CA(SA)|
|Experience||10 - 20 Years|
MSP represents a leading mining organisation seeking to employ a Senior Internal Audit Manager to be based at their head office in Johannesburg.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• B.Com Honours
• Registered CA with SAICA (completion of Board examinations is essential)
• Prior work exposure within the mining sector
• A minimum of 10 years Auditing expertise
• Internal and external audit experience with broader risk and finance experience
• Good knowledge and experience in SOX Compliance and Assurance
• Good project management expertise
• Must be able to travel on an ad-hoc bases
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV and transcripts to email@example.com. Or Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org. You can alternatively contact Rebecca on 0211 804 047.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 3 days of application received.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za