Senior Java Developer
|Salary||R720K - R420K per annum|
|Education||IT related qualification|
|Experience||7+ year experiences|
Design, develop, implement and support technological solutions to meet business requirements in accordance with specification for a company based in Centurion.
Experience & Qualifications
Technical Degree or Diploma
Minimum: 7 years Java programming experience
Preferred: 10 years Java programming experience
Exposure to the following will be an advantage:
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• To provide relevant operational and technical staff support as and when needed
Maintenance & Support:
• To ensure all defects are resolved correctly and by agreed deadline.
• To minimise system down time
• All relevant documentation set up and updated and stored in relevant location within agreed timeframes.
• Planning tasks and providing feedback to relevant parties
• All software development deployed correctly to production environment by agreed deadline
• Develop quality software components according to specification within defined architecture and by agreed deadline.
Analysis and Design:
• All analysis and designs aligns to pre-defined standards and best practices, fills the business needs and is sustainable and done within agreed timeframe
• Manage own performance and development
• Deciding and initiating action
• Leading and supervising
• Working with people
• Persuading and influencing
• Presenting and communicating information
• Applying expertise and technology
• Learning and researching
• Creating and innovating
• Planning and organising
• Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
• Following instructions and procedures
• Coping with pressures and setbacks
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you may contact Michelle or Tiffany on 011 237 6869 for more info
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not receive a response within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za