Senior Java Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R576K – R504K per annum|
|Education||B.Sc. Degree or relevant IT Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years relevant Java Development experience|
Our client in Midrand is looking for a Senior Java Developer. The successful candidate will be responsible for the mentoring of other Junior Developers and must be able to take full responsibility for projects when needed.
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 5 years relevant Java Development experience
• Experience in the life insurance / financial services industry, would be an advantage
• Relational Database theoretical knowledge and practical experience (DB2 would be an advantage)
• Experience in the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Agile experience will be an advantage. Understand how to build, package and deploy a release.
• Strong understanding and knowledge of J2EE/JEE especially EJB, Design Patterns, XML, XSD schema, SOAP Web Services, Eclipse RCP, SWT, JFace, UML, Ubuntu, JPA, Ant, Security patterns and best practises.
• Must have knowledge of Application Servers, e.g. IBM WebSphere
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za